Home School Agreement
The School will aim to:-
• Provide a broad, balanced curriculum to meet the individual needs of your child.
• Provide high standards of teaching that will meet the targets for National Curricular assessments.
• Achieve high standards of work and behaviour by building up good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
• Care for your child’s safety and happiness
• Inform you of your child’s progress at regular meetings.
• To set, mark and monitor homework where this is thought appropriate.
The parents will aim to:-
• Make sure their child arrives to school on time by 8.30am, Juniors, 8.30am Infants and is properly equipped and appropriately dressed in school uniform.
• Make sure their child attends regularly and provide a note of explanation if their child is absent.
• Support the school in its efforts to maintain high standards of work and behaviour.
• Attend parent’s evening and discussions about their child’s progress.
The child will aim to:-
• Come to school regularly and on time, bringing the equipment they need every day.
• Do all their class work and homework as well as they can.
• Be polite and helpful to others having due regard to class and school rules
• To be proud of the appearance of their school and to keep it free from litter and graffiti and take care of all resources and equipment.
I have read the Home/School agreement and I am pleased to support this initiative
Signed ______________________________ Parent/Carer
Signed ______________________________ Pupil (if applicable)
Signed ______________________________ Class Teacher
Name of Parent _______________________
Name of Child ________________________